In ongoing, weekly group sessions via Zoom focused attention is devoted to helping clients understand and practice the following:
• Successful ways to deal with difficult feelings
• Skillful responses to stress through mindfulness and self-assertiveness
• Self-awareness and decreasing reactivity, avoidance, and reassurance seeking
• Reducing conflict and building a connection to others
• Effective decision making and problem-solving
• Skills Training Only
Weekly, ongoing attendance is strongly recommended to master the core skills taught over the course of this program.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an insured client, we are in-network ONLY for Aetna, Cigna, Kaiser, MHN/HealthNet, and Optum/United Healthcare. Some PPOs will reimburse for group therapy. We do not accept Medi-Cal, Medicare, or EAP.