Please note, this group is for mothers with children ages 4-10.
Group meets every Wednesday.
Join us for weekly discussions about…
• Coping with the challenges of pandemic parenting
• Combating parenting perfectionism and mommy-shame
• Getting relief from the “default parent” role
• Restoring hope in the face of unreasonable demands
• Emerging from isolation and connecting with others
• Developing a realistic self-care plan and acting on it
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an insured client, we are in-network ONLY for Aetna, Cigna, Kaiser, MHN/HealthNet, and Optum/United Healthcare. Some PPOs will reimburse for group therapy. We do not accept Medi-Cal, Medicare, or EAP.